Cellular Intrusions Sensors
[/ CELLULAR INTRUSION SENSORS \]
X-ENTERPRISE DoT: Cellular Intrusion Detection Sensors System.
X-ENTERPRISE Cellular Intrusion Detection is a directional, highly accurate and geo-fencing detection sensor system tool that can identify, track and trace wireless devices throughout the cellular RF spectrum. It monitors preset areas, scans for wireless devices, detects and identifies devices for evidence and intelligence.
The solutions for which the tool can be used are:
• Safe & Secure Meeting Room Protection
• Tactical Compound Intrusion Protection
• Unauthorized access to secured areas
• R&D Departments Security & Surveillance
• Critical Infrastructure Physical Security
• Customs Security & Surveillance Intelligence
• Border Protection & Surveillance Sensors
• High Risk Compound Security
• Intruder Detection & Surveillance
• Fast VIP access control
• Banking & Trading Floor Surveillance
[/ X-ENTERPRISE DoT SOLUTIONS \]
Whether the X-ENTERPRISE DoT is used for identification, evidence or intelligence. The X-ENTERPRISE DoT is due to its broad deployment options the solution for every organisation that requires additional security and safety.
X-ENTERPRISE DoT is a remote operational surveillance solution detecting cellular and wireless mobile devices within matters of seconds.
• 4G LTE cellular devices
• 3G GPRS cellular devices
• 2G GSM cellular devices
• WiFi wireless devices
• IoT wireless devices
[/ CELLULAR INTRUSION FORENSICS \]
Select the X-ENTERPRISE DoT option that suits you most.
• Detection & Localisation
Using passive techniques. Detect and localize wireless devices using accurately places dots on a floor-plan map.
• Detection & Localisation + Tracking
Using passive techniques. Combine other surveillance techniques and a DoT mesh-network to keep tracking a suspect.
• Detection & Localisation + Tracking + Identification
Using semi-passive techniques. Increase the intel with identity of every wireless device, contact X-ENTERPRISE for more details.
[/ HOW CAN WE ASSIST \]
Interested to cooperate with X-Enterprise IoT Security?